Process Development Engineer
Process development engineer
Sept. 2016 - Present
Crown – Nantes (France)
- – Commissioning of new production equipments and processes
- – Pre-commissioning at various European suppliers.
- – In charge of on-site installation, commissioning and ramp-up.
- – Technical projects in automation (Siemens S7 / Tia Portal) and robotics (Fanuc)
- – Analysis of production department needs.
- – Implementation and monitoring of improvements.
Automation and commissioning engineer
Apr. 2016 - Aug. 2016
Armor SAS – Nantes (France)
- – Commissioning of a new coating machine
- – Programming with TIA Portal
- – Programming communication between devices : RS232, RS485, Modbus.
- – HMI redesign (Eaton Moeller screens) based on production operators needs. Ergonomics and productivity improvements.
- – Start-up and ramp up support : Analysis, diagnosis and implementation of corrective actions.
Process and continuous improvement engineer
Feb. 2015 - Apr. 2016
Armor Asia – Singapore (SG)
- – Plant re-layout project
- – Re-layout and standardization around a single flow (Lean).
- – Planning and budgeting.
- – In charge of automated and robotized machines moving and commissioning.
- – Subcontractors management.
- – Industrial equipment monitoring project
- – Consolidation of operational requirements.
- – Prototype development in C#.
- – Automatic quality checks with industrial vision system project
- – Definition of requirements and equipment selection (benchmark).
- – Wiring and programming the camera (Cognex).
- – PLC program modification for integration.
- – Performance monitoring : Automtic reporting, KPI monitoring and corrective actions.
- – Continuous improvement
- – Machinery improvements (retrofit).
- – Improvement of machines reliability : performance monitoring, diagnosis and correctives actions.
- – Training of local teams: production and maintenance.
- – Writing documentation and operational procedures.
Commissioning and process engineer
Oct. 2014 - Feb. 2015
Armor USA - Cincinnati (USA)
- – Commissioning of an automated and robotized machine (6 robots)
- – Training of local teams on automation, robotics and processes.
In-line process control engineer (internship)
Feb. 2014 - Sept. 2014
Armor SAS – La Chevrolière (FR)
- – Production optimization project by synchronizing a slitting machine with a vision system on the upstream coating line.
- – In-line measuring system management : capability study to implement a statistical process control (SPC).
Continuous improvement engineer (internship)
Sept. 2012 - Feb. 2013
CFPS / Top-Block - Boron (FR)
- – Redesign and standardization of the costing process.
- – Lean manfacturing tools and methodolgy implementation. Cost and lead time reduction by optimization of the logistics and internal process flows.
- – Workstation optimization: 5S, Poka Yoke, Ergonomics.
- – ERP study and proof of concept installation (OpenERP).
Holiday job : delivery driver
Summer 2010 / 2011 / 2012
Armor Fruits - Vannes (56)
Process / Industrialization
- – Capability (Machines, Process, Measurement).
- – CAD/CAM, Functional dimensioning, Routings and inspection plans.
- – SPC (Statistical Process Control), Experimental Design Methodologies.
Automation and Robotics
- – Automation : B&R, Schneider, Siemens.
- – Robotics : Kawasaki, Fanuc, Stäubli.
- – Vision systems : Cognex (Official Cognex training at Cognex Singapore).
- – Kaizen, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Visual management, SMED.
- – MPM, PERT, GANTT, Ressources management.
- – FMECA, Pareto, Ishikawa diagram.
- – MS Office.
- – ERP : SAP, OpenERP.
- – Programming language: C, C#, Python, VBA.
- – French: Native language.
- – English: Good communication skills (oral and written). Scored 850/990 at the TOEIC test.
- – Portuguese : Moderate.
- – Spanish : Beginner’s level.
Sept. 2014 - Feb. 2014
Transilvania University of Brașov (Roumanie)
Manufacturing Management and Engineering
Sept. 2010 - Sept. 2014
UTBM – Université de Technologie de Belfort Montbéliard
- Specialty: Innovation and Process Design.
- – Skiing.
- – Sailing.
- – Travelling (Europe, North America, Asia).
- – Home automation and electronic.
- – President of the car and motorcycle mechanics club at the UTBM student association.
- – Participation in the realization of a robot for the French robotic cup.